Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-11-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
mobilelover

Review my law site

Hello,

Review my law site and tell me how can i improve this

http://smok2.com/

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mobilelover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2012, 05:01 AM   #2
schumannrober

It looking smoking related legal site, I was thinking it would personal injury or divorce related.

Anyways thanks to share.

|
schumannrober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Nautical

The .com would probably look better on one line rather than underneath the site name. If it is possible with that theme, you could use a custom header image. Or do some work with the SMOK2.com logo.
Nautical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #4
prashant kumar

good site looking. and i am just asking to you for which purpose to are u using this site........
prashant kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
realworldmyth

Thanks for sharing, but put more info or a picture in your header to communicate to the visitor what the site is mainly about.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #6
Gemin farerass

Site is over all good and you can easily promote it by doing link building and other tactics.
Gemin farerass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
sam9714

nice , although you haven't got any featured titles on the homepage?
sam9714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:08 AM   #8
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
looking very creative i think your website theme is awesome ..

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:15 AM   #9
johnwhite

Yes, your site looking is very nice.

|
|
|
johnwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #10
rsewak

Please Working Your Websites On-page & Off-Page Work

Thanks

rsewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #11
Kunalmathur

hello
you can review my law site (http://www.coolwindtour.com/). so tell me about somthing about this site feedback.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #12
landon_alex

nice site ,keep going.
landon_alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:38 PM   #13
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:05 AM   #14
Romanowski

Great Site, Keep it Up.
Romanowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:08 AM   #15
Markgibson431

Site is over all good and you can easily promote it by doing link building and other tactics.

Markgibson431 is offline   Reply With Quote