Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-09-2015, 05:43 AM   #1
ekimcantekin

I need your opinion

Hello everyone
Please review my site and tell me how can I improve and make it better. Site has Turkish and English version.

Thanks in advance for your opinions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ekimcantekin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2015, 06:09 AM   #2
areeshanoor2020

I don't like your theme, please change your theme with simple theme. top navigation is good but add main navigation. other is best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:13 AM   #3
ekimcantekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by areeshanoor2020 View Post
I don't like your theme, please change your theme with simple theme. top navigation is good but add main navigation. other is best.
Thanks a lot

Old 11-10-2015, 08:53 AM   #4
paulbo

You need to work on the color scheme and font.

|
paulbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 12:58 PM   #5
helpslink

I am not sure about the changing. I have viewed and found not bad. Where the site was hosted?

helpslink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:20 AM   #6
ekimcantekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpslink View Post
I am not sure about the changing. I have viewed and found not bad. Where the site was hosted?
Netherland. Why did you ask?

Old 11-11-2015, 03:41 AM   #7
slonika

It's just great!

slonika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 06:17 AM   #8
ekimcantekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonika View Post
It's just great!
Oh Thanks a lot

Old 11-11-2015, 11:27 AM   #9
jobtardisport

You are advised to concentrate more on content and images which you have posted in your site and ensure that whether it meets search engine guidelines or not.

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:06 PM   #10
DavidHong

I think I see ít's very beautiful

DavidHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:22 PM   #11
areeshanoor2020

First of all change your theme. add simple white colored theme. you have top navigation but don't have primary navigation. please add navigation below header.

|
|
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:11 AM   #12
ekimcantekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by areeshanoor2020 View Post
First of all change your theme. add simple white colored theme. you have top navigation but don't have primary navigation. please add navigation below header.
Thanks, İ will consider your advice

Old 11-27-2015, 03:18 PM   #13
Fanox

I like it man, how much do u earn from it, if it is not a secret =)

Fanox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #14
ajsahi

you can improve it by increasing the rate of traffic for you site

"

ajsahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 05:34 AM   #15
RickKedzin

Site looking great, however it can be more user friendly, I would love to suggest you to concentrate on UI.

RickKedzin is offline   Reply With Quote