Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-11-2013, 02:22 AM   #121
Vijaypatel

I love Google and Facebook.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vijaypatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:17 AM   #122
vxlvijay

Thumbs up Internet for Me

On Internet, I always start with Google search engine to go to latest news, after that I go to the Gmail inbox.
vxlvijay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #123
stone cold

I am crazy for Facebook and Youtube since I know them

stone cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #124
aklaalone

My favorite work is to download new games and movies.
aklaalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #125
rossdavid123

i like to chat on a facebook with my friends.

|
|
rossdavid123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:39 AM   #126
brushyourideas

In my free time, I really like surfing the Internet.

|
|

Last edited by brushyourideas; 07-12-2018 at 08:32 PM..
brushyourideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:03 AM   #127
kanniFer

Games...I like computer games! I can play online, or simply on the computer. I spend all my free time on games! My favorite game is https://en.ostrog.com/detroit-become-human/ Detroit: Become Human is a story about androids and people. There are a few characters here. I like it because I can make my own story in this game. It is really interesting. Try it!
kanniFer is offline   Reply With Quote