Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-02-2013, 05:36 AM   #1
riyasaini741

Which type of music you like to listen?

Hello friends,

Which type of music you like to listen?
I like rock music.What about you??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
riyasaini741 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
webexpert66

i like mostly fast music.

|
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #3
syed arafat

fast and rock .

syed arafat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #4
jobtardisport

fast beat and melodious songs i like to hear more

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
hmfurniture007

I m always play dj songs.

|
hmfurniture007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:15 AM   #6
vicky_patel

i like mostly fast music.
vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:18 AM   #7
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
I like Punjabi sad songs.....

|
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #8
aklaalone

I love pop music.
aklaalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
rummy26

I like all kind of music.But love to listen melody.

Retail onboarding

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
Ryan smith

Indian music I LOVE VERY VERY heartly..........

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote