Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #1
szenith1

domain name suggestion

Please suggest me ,i want to make a web site and i need you suggestion for domain name i want to create a site on entertainment so suggest me what is best to use long tale domain name or short in brief i am waiting for your replays

Old 01-03-2012, 03:13 AM   #2
honeyclarck

You must check it on Google adword keyword tool or godaddy.com or on Google. This give you best suggestion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
honeyclarck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
sandramorales

try to get 2 or 3 words domain name and also, having keyword in domain name is good for search engines

|
|
|
sandramorales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
Logicson.org

Send a message via ICQ to Logicson.org Send a message via AIM to Logicson.org Send a message via MSN to Logicson.org Send a message via Yahoo to Logicson.org
Long tale domain are good and easy to High rank......if you want to buy domain buy from godaddy dot com.......
Logicson.org is offline   Reply With Quote