Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
masonbell321

Mass article submission

There is a big problem, and to my query, I am unable to find an answer. In SEO I am a new bie. I need to write promoting articles on my products or services I know that and submit them to article directories like Ezine. However, I am wondering that if I do mass submission? Will Ezine allow this to do? Through software I also want to know whether I can post the same article to other article sites. Will the content be considered as duplicated or pegged in case I do so? Do you think by Google my site will get penalized?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
masonbell321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
Kiosk

Submitting through software might not prove that effective as after Google panda updates all those sites are ranked down by Google. So make sure you write original content and try to share in top quality websites only and also have spinned version of the same article with different title to submit in different websites.
Kiosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:23 AM   #3
petsimcox002
Banned

Sending software can not be demonstrated that the effectiveness following the updates on the panda to all Google sites are ranked low to Google. So make sure to write original content and groped to share high-quality sites only, and also spun version of the same article with the title of various websites.
petsimcox002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:18 AM   #4
andersonsjohn

You need to write orginal content.... You can jus go on posting duplicate content but it wont be usefull........posting 100 duplicate content is equal to posting 10-20 orginal articles...quality is important not quantity...
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:32 AM   #5
bozzauto

software like AMR used to mass submit the articles to the article directories
is there any use in that . I have heard that you will get more back links form these directory through your anchor text and also will get more backlinks if some webmaster republish the content in there website (link baiting ).

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #6
serena85

Anything that is mass submitted is seen as spam by Google so that is why it is better to manually do all of your work.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
lewis.jenefer

Doing mass article submission will not help in getting the desired result. Through quality content and manual submission which can get the approval easily.

|
lewis.jenefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
Webmastergrace

Manually submission is good in my point of view and Google like fresh and unique content after Google Panda Updates so submit original articles.Focus on quality not quantity.Good Luck

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
gauravmultiplex

I agree with Kiosk. No need to use the software for submission and you need to spin your article when you submit it on different sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiosk View Post
Submitting through software might not prove that effective as after Google panda updates all those sites are ranked down by Google. So make sure you write original content and try to share in top quality websites only and also have spinned version of the same article with different title to submit in different websites.
gauravmultiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #10
adamdecker75

Mass article submission

Using automated tool for submission work is not a good seo..

Last edited by adamdecker75; 01-26-2012 at 07:29 PM..
adamdecker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
mikest

For Ezine you have to submit unique and original content otherwise your article will not be entertained!! As Far as Bulk submissions is concerned these are useless after panda update! Focus on Content quality instead of quantity!

|
|
|
mikest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #12
Mark Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdecker75 View Post
Using automated tool for submission work is not a good seo..
I totally against for using automated tool for article or other submission work..Google doesn't allow you for this..

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #13
shaunmark8

Do ethical way of submissions.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote