Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-06-2016, 11:53 PM   #16
davidsmith01

An index is an indicator or measure of something, and in finance, it typically refers to a statistical measure of change in a securities market. In the case of financial markets, stock and bond market indices consist of an imaginary portfolio of securities representing a particular market or a portion of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
davidsmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:44 AM   #17
amwaynutrilite

My Site not getting indexed its been days

Hello All,

I am relatively new to this forum and I am having problems with my newly created site. For some reason my site is not getting indexed and its been more than 12 days now. Please help me I have checked robot text file and sitemap and couldn't find anything wrong there please help.

Amwaynutrilitedaily.com

Last edited by amwaynutrilite; 09-10-2016 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: missed to mention the problematic url
amwaynutrilite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 04:13 AM   #18
aaliyahjess

A stock index or stock market index is a measurement of the value of a section of the stock market.

|
aaliyahjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:34 AM   #19
Nandu41

An index is a method of sorting data by creating keywords or a listing of the data.

|
|
Nandu41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:36 AM   #20
Nandu41

I'm having a probelem that is partially solved by a post I read at
macromedia.com
Unable to Assign Keywords in Pages Created from a Template
Product: Dreamweaver Platform: All Versions: 2.0 and above ID: 13886
Issue
Keywords are not added to a page created from a template by using either
the menu command Insert>Head>Keywords or the Head category,Keyword
button of the Object Palette.

|
|
Nandu41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:42 PM   #21
jamesvincent21

Index is basically a database used by SEs to store the information about anything on web which their bots crawls on the web and those details are sorted and stored on their index based on many many factors, so that when users queries anything they can get relevant information out of it.

|
jamesvincent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 03:07 AM   #22
Nura

simply index is known as how many pages have been indexed(inserted) in google
Nura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:06 AM   #23
Pravin Mishra

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsam View Post
Index means web page describe there data base to search engine is known as indexes
Agree with marvinsam

|
|
Pravin Mishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:39 AM   #24
Ajaysharma

Index means the search engine (Google, Bing, Ask.com, etc) has crawled and recorded the page/site you have published to the web. So you will be able to see your page appears in the search results when typing related keywords.

|
Ajaysharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:09 AM   #25
DeanAlbert123

Indexing means search engine optimization robot crawl the web pages, saved the information and it appear in the search engine optimization.

||
||
DeanAlbert123 is offline   Reply With Quote