Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-29-2018, 08:19 AM   #1
tommylii

VPS deal ... which one is better to sign up with?

Which VPS is better to sign up with - QHoster.com or Hostsailor.com?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
nele

There are many companies that can provide you with good hosting.

However, my recommendation is to buy vps and use it for this purpose ....QHoster.com or Hostsailor.com? are unknown company for me ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:16 AM   #3
How?

Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
Give QHoster.com a try. They offer services like none other. If there is one thing i love about them the most, it is there tech Support. 24/7 and guaranteed within the hour, though i have never had to wait more that 10 minutes.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:22 AM   #4
afrodita

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 05:44 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

They are quick and very friendly.
My wordpress site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
I can’t say enough good about QHoster.com guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:38 PM   #6
thewebhosting

Well, if you are looking to compare them then check this hosting directory - TWHDIR.
You can find plan details, reviews of hostsailor here.
You can also compare their VPS plans with other providers.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #7
grunn

VPS deals from legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:34 AM   #8
Michel001

I would give this host 10+ if I could. I've been with many different hosts in last 15 ears, but nobody (I ran away as fast as I could) is even close to QHoster.com. Customer service is simply out of this world. They are always there for you.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:31 AM   #9
CPU

The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for QHoster.com being on top. I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting company. Nice, comfortable people to work with.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:07 AM   #10
mastersite

kvchosting.net
They do have some really powerful SSD based plans.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:34 AM   #11
Edmund

I would chose qhoster.com, because they have a lot of server locations to chose from, they have a lot of payment options like Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Webmoney.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote