Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 01-28-2015, 06:14 AM   #1
sahithya

Which is best in CMS and PHP?

I have some confuse about to choose the programming segment for my new website.I would like to create normal dynamic website with including 10 to 20 pages.I heard about PHP and CMS technologies are the good for create the dynamic website.Any once could suggest any one platform in PHP and CMS to create the website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
george.web13

For easy things, and if you don't know much programming, is wordpress.

The best, for all purposes, is a CUSTOM CMS!
I prefer it a lot!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:14 AM   #3
ExpertWP

I think you are not so familiar with programming. So wordpress is the best option for you. You have no need to learn programming. You can easily create a dynamic website through wordpress. You can also create different pages on wordpress. I suggest you to choose your website theme carefully. It is really important. For wordpress themes you can visit my signature site.

ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:32 AM   #4
alvinwright

There are a lot of choices concerning picking a substance administration framework for an improvement venture. Contingent upon how cutting-edge you require the CMS to be, what dialect its inherent, and who will be utilizing it, it can be a bad dream attempting to discover the "ideal" CMS for an undertaking.

alvinwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:13 PM   #5
Margaret Burke

Most of website designer are generally use PHP for creating any normal website. PHP is having the tools which are very easy and simple to use and through which one can also create a normal dynamic website.

Margaret Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:24 AM   #6
pxljobs

php is the programming language allow for the user control over the html make up the web page it is easy to read,edit,more control,better performance,widely available.

content management systems make your content smarter and more powerful. Because content is stored only one time no matter how many times it is used.

Based on this criteria both have pros and cons you can choose suitable one for your purpose

pxljobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:00 AM   #7
SaraSanjay

I think PHP is best compare ti CMS.
SaraSanjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:27 PM   #8
rajkiran

I think PHP is best to compare ti CMS.
rajkiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:39 AM   #9
VictorHill

If you are beginner and don't have knowledge about programming langaue then CMS is ok otherwise PHP is the best.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:34 AM   #10
Dev Tyagi

Thank you very much for sharing it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dev Tyagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:34 AM   #11
Sandeep Gupta

In My Point of view Php is a best compared to cms

|
|
|
Sandeep Gupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:48 AM   #12
fisherjames731

I like both but no doubt PHP is the best.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
fisherjames731 is offline   Reply With Quote