Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 10-30-2017, 04:03 AM   #1
Apptunix

How many links i can build in a day?

I want to know how many link I build in one day. If i created more backlink it gives me postive or negative impact on my ranking or traffic.

www.apptunix.com
for several years. We listen carefully in order to clearly understand your idea and will be on pins and needles to deliver a custom Mobile application that runs smoothly and meets every one of your business needs.
Apptunix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 04:33 AM   #2
wellliving

hi

HI there!

The truth is that you have to build at least 10 links per day with unique contents.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/pillows/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
wellliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:57 AM   #3
Alom1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellliving View Post
hi

HI there!

The truth is that you have to build at least 10 links per day with unique contents.
What do you mean by unique contents? An anchor text?

Alom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 12:19 AM   #4
Martinricky

It,s depends how many links/RD you have and how old your site is:
- say you have 10000 links, 1500 RD, your site is 5 years old; then linking from 25-50 new domains in a day is fine
- say you have 50 links, 20 RD, your site is 2 month old; then linking from 2-5 new domains in a day is fine
just do things within reason; if your link velocity is too high, there is a risk of dropping in rankings, temporarily or not.

|
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:09 AM   #5
samaron

It has been my experience that you can link build as fast as you want as ... of sites that are gaining over 500 links a day with little social signals.
samaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:32 AM   #6
EdSim

Do I have to use different anchors on multiple websites/forums or can I keep the same one everywhere?
ZeroBounce - The Best
Site
EdSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:30 AM   #7
sumitseth321

It's not the quantity, but the quality of links that matters. 1 backlink from high authority website is better than 10, 15 backlinks from websites with low DA PA.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:12 AM   #8
ameliawalker

Hi,
you should create 10 to 15 unique link in a day

ameliawalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:30 PM   #9
AmandaCherry

I don't think so there is a specific limit. But don't try any software.

|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:35 AM   #10
karthiknagaraja

If you have an older site with over 100 inbound links, you can build as many links as you want each month.

karthiknagaraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:48 AM   #11
Hashmicro

The same doubt is i have.

|
|
|
Hashmicro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:04 AM   #12
Indumathideva

Maximum of 40 Links

Depends on the industry that you are working in. Am from real estate background and have started with 20 links per day for our flats in Chennai campaign.

Go for 20 links for the start and the maximum you reach is upto 40 links per day.

| SEO for Real Estate
Indumathideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:37 AM   #13
laurajkey

there is no link.
You shouldnot build links . If your content is awesome, visitors will automatically shared it. Sharing buttons can help visitors with that.

laurajkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:02 PM   #14
swikriti.sharma

Although there is no such specific count as such about the number of links that you can build in a day. Although, you can build 50 links in a day. Just make sure that you do not go overboard in a single day.

swikriti.sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:10 PM   #15
Sumit_Singh

Links are good but hard to build, so if you build so many links in a day so you can easily catch by Google, so focus on quality, not quantity.

|
|
Sumit_Singh is offline   Reply With Quote