Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market > Wanted

Notices

Old 10-24-2015, 11:17 PM   #1
chmarkh

Lightbulb How do i edit my gig?

I am new will fiverr and want to ad a video/pictures to my gig, but i can’t seem to find the option to edit my gig.

To edit your gig, use the following path: Drop-menu from Your Name (at the top right of the Fiverr page); Selling; My Gigs; Grey down-pointing arrow at the right side of the screen for the gig in question; Edit.

When you’re editing your gig, look at the narrow row just beneath the big picture box. You’ll see three small boxes on the left of the row that if you click them you can add pictures. There’re two small boxes for PDF files to the right (which you should also use.) Scroll down a little further and you’ll see the option to add a video.

Get Forex trading eBook and application to earn more money
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chmarkh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
patco

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
patco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:33 PM   #3
chmarkh

Thumbs up good

welcome

Get Forex trading eBook and application to earn more money
chmarkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 03:58 AM   #4
senior

Location: 150 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200, Radnor, PA 19087
Thanks for your information.

senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 11:42 AM   #5
rideshareowl

Thanks for your contact info! Still in the business?
rideshareowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:30 AM   #6
kirakira2541

Lightbulb How do i edit my gig?
I am new will fiverr and want to ad a video/pictures to my gig, but i can’t seem to find the option to edit my gig.

To edit your gig, use the following path: Drop-menu from Your Name (at the top right of the Fiverr page); Selling; My Gigs; Grey down-pointing arrow at the right side of the screen for the gig in question; Edit.

When you’re editing your gig, look at the narrow row just beneath the big picture box. You’ll see three small boxes on the left of the row that if you click them you can add pictures. There’re two small boxes for PDF files to the right (which you should also use.) Scroll down a little further and you’ll see the option to add a video.

kirakira2541 is offline   Reply With Quote