Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
ethangreen51

What SERP differences mean?

I am well aware of the site's URL or break a person's how to help. This is why I used all my main keywords in the URL domain-friendly URLs to purchase a website. Know how to optimize the project, it will be for me and my website is beneficial to have a URL. Unfortunately, I see a number of different locations in the SERPs and Yahoo is too difficult to ignore. India SERP is 297, France 149, UK 28, and U.S. 10. This should not bother me? What is the number of differences in all of these SERP what does it mean?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
ethangreen51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #2
Steven peter

All the search engines shows the keyword in different palace as they found link to them so they make the ranking better for you.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
szenith1

If you use your keyword in the domain name it is easy to optimize , you should have to use the main keyword in the url of your site.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:27 AM   #4
stevebroad1097

Yes i am also interested to know what SERP difference mean?
stevebroad1097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
natashamary

SERP mean Search Engine Ranking Page while PR is Page Rank. SERPs can be check in the ranking pages of the search engine while PR can be measured on the quality and popularity of one site.
qtp training chennai
cloud computing training in chennai
cloud computing training chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
DemetriusMoss

they found link to them so they make the ranking better for you.
DemetriusMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #7
veneer_splicer

use your keyword in the domain name so it is easy to optimize

veneer_splicer is offline   Reply With Quote