Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
cobo_836

Who is the person you love?

Everyone has their own favorite, my favorite is the father and mother, How about you?That you usually have to send anything to them, because I want to give gifts to them, but I do not know what to send, you can give me some advices?Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
andyluo10

I do not know either, but I think you'd better know what they need
andyluo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
Steven peter

I love the most in the world to my beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). And I think every Muslim also love to our beloved Prophet .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
harry110

I Love one of my cousins... but i just could not tell her... it is really hard to bear that you love some one so much and you can't even tell her... aaah.. God give me the courage to tell her about the love that i have kept for her in my heart...

|
|
|
harry110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #5
sergeyk

of course i love my relatives and my gf as well. and if you want to please your parents buy them a large photo or picture with the signature of your love and care for them.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
cobo_836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven peter View Post
I love the most in the world to my beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). And I think every Muslim also love to our beloved Prophet .
Wow, prophet? Is this really it?I have not seen.

/
/
/
Old 09-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
cobo_836

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry110 View Post
I Love one of my cousins... but i just could not tell her... it is really hard to bear that you love some one so much and you can't even tell her... aaah.. God give me the courage to tell her about the love that i have kept for her in my heart...
I think you'd better know enough, but you can care for her silence.

/
/
/
Old 09-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
cobo_836

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyk View Post
of course i love my relatives and my gf as well. and if you want to please your parents buy them a large photo or picture with the signature of your love and care for them.
Yes, we love to friends and relatives, so we want to do better for them.

/
/
/
Old 09-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #9
Sincara

I love my friends.......................

Sincara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #10
manojagadi

I love my Parents.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:34 PM   #11
vicky_patel

I love My Oll Friends

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 05:12 AM   #12
affdec

I love my family most........

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #13
juliaalex

i love my family and relatives.i also love with my friends.they are special in my life.

|
juliaalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:41 AM   #14
Grace Hall

I love all my family members........and spend more time with them.........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #15
azzedinejamal

I love my self most !!!!!!!!!!!

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote