Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 04:57 AM   #1
surajk

Which is your favorite Programming language?

which is your favorite Programming language?
surajk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
quicklockworks

my fav is C++. and yours?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
cobo_836

yes,I like it too,I think it's very popular.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #4
prycakephp

There are many programming languages but all are not so easy to learn and use but PHP is better from them because its easy to learn and use in comparison of other and that's why its mine favorite programing language.

prycakephp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:26 AM   #5
Paul Jameson

I like PHP cause its easy to learn and newbie can also learn it quickly. Also PHP has good function with great result. Most of programmer used PHP nowadays.

|
|
Paul Jameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:03 AM   #6
winnemund3971

PHP is best in programming languages.. I am interested in PHP..

winnemund3971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #7
arunt

My favorite programming language is PHP.

arunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #8
Nullified

php is probably the most liked scripting language, however variations of c and java seem to top the market for software development.

Nullified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #9
sunitha12

I like PHP, it is my favorite programming language because it is very easy to use.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:10 AM   #10
elenacriss884

HTmL Is Mine favorite because i am a designer and HTML is need for designer I learnt It from online website its very easy

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:28 AM   #11
Nullified

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenacriss884 View Post
HTmL Is Mine favorite because i am a designer and HTML is need for designer I learnt It from online website its very easy
HTML is a markup language (hence the name) utilized to display content. It's not a programming language. Programming languages execute code.

Nullified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
shakirapetty

According to mine knowledge PHP is the best language for development due to its large open sours support.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
pisarek

depends on what you need to do. btw html this is not a programming language

|
|
pisarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #14
webspekers

I like HTML and PHP programming languages are good to me to understand very quickly.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:01 AM   #15
milina788

There is various programming language but the quality of language like PHP is unmatchable due to its following advantages:-
#. PHP is accessible
#. It is available free of cost
#. It takes much lesser time to develop in PHP
#. It is flexible
#. It can run on many different OS
#. It is loosely typed which makes its basic script more faster to develop