Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-17-2014, 03:18 AM   #31
anuverma1

Your website is really very nice...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:55 PM   #32
johnstyle

Very nice site and It is look like professional site there is lot of new things you can add in your site.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:50 AM   #33
1234user

Arrow

look into this:

Print Estimating and Order Management Solution
A cloud-based tool for calculating the exact cost of your custom projects and simplify order management.

www ordant com
1234user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:45 AM   #34
shaunjessy123

Website Looks Great need to update More new games to attract More online users...

|
shaunjessy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:53 AM   #35
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
OK, the site looks nice EXCEPT the background images (the two ladies) are way to colorful, they are just as bright as the website itself. It will be nice if you can "dim" the background ladies by say 60-75% opacity, so that the pages gets in front. Right now, the background images are a total destruction to the visitor.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:33 PM   #36
falboe

I see your site. Its the nice website.

falboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:57 AM   #37
wjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstyle View Post
Very nice site and It is look like professional site there is lot of new things you can add in your site.
thanks for your thoughts!

you mentioned that there are lots of new things we can add to our site. What would you add, for example?
Old 07-08-2014, 12:58 AM   #38
wjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234user View Post
look into this:

Print Estimating and Order Management Solution
A cloud-based tool for calculating the exact cost of your custom projects and simplify order management.

www ordant com
I doubt that we need these services, cuz our websites provide content without any orders to get it
Old 07-08-2014, 01:02 AM   #39
wjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemmax50 View Post
OK, the site looks nice EXCEPT the background images (the two ladies) are way to colorful, they are just as bright as the website itself. It will be nice if you can "dim" the background ladies by say 60-75% opacity, so that the pages gets in front. Right now, the background images are a total destruction to the visitor.
thanks for your honest reply. In fact these background images are provided to us by our partners, we're trying to make some additional funds, you know

So we cannot change it. We understand that they're a bit frustrating, but they're only on our 3 main pages. if you surf further you'll see that this background is not adjusted to all of the pages on toomkygames
Old 07-08-2014, 04:59 AM   #40
shilpa2014

Compare to other gaming sites your site's loading speed is little slow. Try to work on that.
shilpa2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:29 AM   #41
ukash

i like your site. but try to work for more simple and faster design for the website.

ukash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:01 AM   #42
nick.rap13

nice one!
and nice games graphics!

nick.rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:20 AM   #43
ashija

nice attractive website

ashija is offline   Reply With Quote