Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-02-2014, 10:56 PM   #1
nazarseo

Bounce Rate

The percentage of single page visits, visits in which the person left your site from home page. Bounce Rate defined by Google Analytics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
nazarseo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2014, 11:25 PM   #2
vickyjohn

Amount of visitors who enters the website and not viewing other pages within the same site is termed as "Bounce Rate" . I think its clear...

vickyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:31 PM   #3
scopetelecom

Bounce Rate is the percentage of single-page sessions (i.e. sessions in which the person left your site from the entrance page without interacting with the page).

There are a number of factors that contribute to your bounce rate. For example, users might leave your site from the entrance page if there are site design or usability issues. Alternatively, users might also leave the site after viewing a single page if they've found the information they need on that one page, and had no need or interest in going to other pages

scopetelecom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:35 PM   #4
rajivdevkk

Bounce rates is the percentage of visitors which shows how many person is bounce without seeing other pages.

Sign Boards Manufacturers company
| Dubai Tour Package
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:52 AM   #5
ChristinaCa

Bounce Rate is the percentage of single-page sessions.Bounce rate should be less than 100%.less bounce rate is best for websites.

|
ChristinaCa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:37 AM   #6
davidwrenint

Bounce rate is one of those quality metrics that gets tossed around a lot in the search engine space. People are almost always talking about absolutes in terms of "this is how XYZ will reduce your bounce rate," and so on.
davidwrenint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:38 AM   #7
gigel1

glad i found out what this is

gigel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:58 AM   #8
jobtardisport

Bounce Rate is the percentage of single-page sessions

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:46 AM   #9
altonroot

For me, bounce rate varies websites to websites. If I am providing some info then it is enough for me to people find it. If I am selling products then people see my other products is my target. I don't go by Google's bounce rate.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:53 AM   #10
adam14

I add that Bounce rate does not have to be more than 75% for yor website

/
/
/
/
/
/
adam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:42 PM   #11
riwseo

Bounce rate is when any user landed on your webpage and go back without moving on others page then its is bounce back..
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:41 PM   #12
shashikant.1

baunce rate is no of user come and how much they stay for your blog this called bounce rate.
to decrease a bounce rate you have to write quality of post. create a infographic

|
shashikant.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:02 PM   #13
ChristyMathew

Very much thank you for sharing the information.
I am clear that what i have need.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:42 PM   #14
Garyson

Bounce rate is the percentage of users who view only one page of your website and then leave the website.

Bounce rate is one metric that helps to suggest how useful users are finding our site. If our bounce rate is very high that tends to indicate that our site as a whole isn’t very useful — possibly because it doesn’t contain the information the user was searching for, the information wasn’t easy enough to find, or because the site is hard to read (poor site design, cluttered with ads, etc.).

| [URL="https://schoolsnearme.blogspot.com/2022/02/sri-ramakrishna-central-school-cbse.html"]Sri Ramakrishna Central School (cbse) (Coimbatore)[URL]
Garyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #15
jobtardisport

Bounce rate will be in between 60 to 70 percentage and not more than that...

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote