Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #1
Main180

How do you learn coding?

Hello Everyone!

If you don't want to read the long article below, its ok. But, I would like to tell you how I ended learning coding - By building 180 websites in 180 days!
You can check them out at: www.main180.tk

Let's get started:

Well, I wanted to learn coding. But how? I have tried many resources, such as:
Codecademy
Treehouse
Code School
Dash
None of them appealed to me. So now what?
I had to figure something out, I knew I was missing out on something big. After all of those courses, all I had were the basics, I still didn’t know what to do. I wanted to make REAL projects, in the REAL world. But I had no clue to how to actually make them. The truth is, that none of the online sites that claim to teach you coding actually work. Sure, they teach you the basics, but not how a real application is made, or how you can make something yourself.
I wanted to make something. Something that would change the world.
So, after hours of searching for ‘Coding Courses’ online, I gave up. I had to teach myself. See, I like learning things with projects, and actually getting your hands dirty.
Talk is cheap. Show me the code.
So I decided to do something crazy. I decided to learn to code by building 180 websites in 180 days. It was pretty crazy at first, but with the strict one-day deadline, I could actually get something done! Maybe I could actually learn something.
So here I am, making one website every day. If everything goes well, then I should be done by April 29, 2016. I know it will be a pretty crazy ride, but hopefully I can get through.
Why You Should Learn Coding
Why should I anyways?
Well, there are many reasons. First of all, there are WAY more jobs for developers than there are developers, developers are in demand. Plus, many people, including the president people to learn to code. With coding, you can do anything, launch a startup, make a meme website, anything! You can put anything you have in your mind and publish it out for the world to see. Coding is pretty awesome.
If you actually read all of this, you’re pretty awesome.
Main180 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2016, 02:50 AM   #2
eyeteainfo.

Send a message via AIM to eyeteainfo.
Simple method to learn coding is first understand the logic and every time you write not copy paste than you easily learn coding in few months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eyeteainfo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:36 AM   #3
film103

Good information.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:48 AM   #4
Ira Stevenson

You can learn to code android apps through online courses as well.
Ira Stevenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #5
landmarkpallava

Using w3school.com is best website for learn new things.........

|
|
|
landmarkpallava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:49 PM   #6
paradisesanitar

Simple method to understand programming is first view the reasoning and every time you write not duplicate insert than you easily understand programming in few several weeks.
paradisesanitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #7
Sufi Guru

w3school.com website for good learn coding

Sufi Guru is offline   Reply With Quote