Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 01-29-2015, 02:27 AM   #1
stevesebasitan

Problems in meta tag update

Presently i have changed the meta tag of my website.After that i have checked my website on Google Search engine,but it has been showing my previous meta tag in search result.Why it does not show my new meta tag on search result?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stevesebasitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2015, 05:34 AM   #2
christophergayl

It will take some time. Do one thing, submit your website on social bookmarking sites. This will help to index new meta.

|
christophergayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:30 PM   #3
nmpinaacle

after every changes to your website, please submit your site in the crawler in the google webmaster.

nmpinaacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:47 AM   #4
Amanshastry

There is some basic solution for meta tag update
1 Put Real and quality Content in Your Meta Description Tag
2 Don't import too many Lists of Keywords into Your Meta Description Tag.

|
Amanshastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:43 AM   #5
marvinsam

It take some time because indexer take time to crawl your website

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:52 PM   #6
davidsmith01

Putting meta description tags can sometimes cause problems for your website. Everything ... I will discuss here the potential problems this tag can cause your site and how you can avoid them. ... This page was last updated on 25 June 2014.

|
|
|
|
|
davidsmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:14 AM   #7
The Leader

It can take at least a week so just be patient and it will change.

-
-
-
-
-
The Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:03 AM   #8
mauthietke

you change the meta, wait a while google will index

chống nắng
Mẫu
giá rẻ

cao cấp

sang trọng

chống nắng
mauthietke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:38 AM   #9
Nandu41

I'm having a probelem that is partially solved by a post I read at
macromedia.com
Unable to Assign Keywords in Pages Created from a Template
Product: Dreamweaver Platform: All Versions: 2.0 and above ID: 13886
Issue
Keywords are not added to a page created from a template by using either
the menu command Insert>Head>Keywords or the Head category,Keyword
button of the Object Palette.

|
|
Nandu41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:46 AM   #10
v.shukla

It ake some time to index properly on search engine

1. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
v.shukla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:33 AM   #11
FlowersUSSR

do you know how much time it takes?

FlowersUSSR is offline   Reply With Quote