Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 03-22-2014, 08:54 AM   #1
adil1000

How to drive traffic on blog :( ??

Please can anybody describe me how to drive traffic on blog. I have a blog which is 4 months old and still getting 0 traffic. I have done SEO on that but still against get no response.

Career Jobs Pk
adil1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2014, 12:46 AM   #2
blueheck

Send a message via ICQ to blueheck Send a message via AIM to blueheck Send a message via Yahoo to blueheck
Smile Submit your website

Submit your website in social network. That will drive visitor to your website. Then try submit in few search engine and web directory. I hope that will help you. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blueheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:47 AM   #3
blueheck

Send a message via ICQ to blueheck Send a message via AIM to blueheck Send a message via Yahoo to blueheck
Social media network like facebook,twitter, etc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blueheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:03 AM   #4
shubhamgautam

Share something useful and interesting on it along with sharing it on social networking sites. Make useful links on other blogs of same topic or subject.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:49 PM   #5
thomosmax

Social media networks are good platforms to promote traffic of any website or blog.
thomosmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:58 PM   #6
Vectorinspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by adil1000 View Post
Please can anybody describe me how to drive traffic on blog. I have a blog which is 4 months old and still getting 0 traffic. I have done SEO on that but still against get no response.

Career Jobs Pk
I'll tell you my method.I get on a social media site with a personal profile. I go into the groups and find large groups dealing with the topic I am writing about. i submit to be a member, wait 2-3 days for acceptance. Then go back in the group pages and start talking to people. Don't even mention your blog. tell them how much you like whatever subject it is and what experience you have etc. Be patient, be active in the groups for weeks, or a month. Then one day say, "hey I wrote this article about sewing winter hats and since this is a winter hats group I thought you guys can look at it and tell me what I need to improve." Ask them for their expertise (they love that). Do it very slow and very natural.
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #7
WebDesignHood

There are few way to increase traffic on your Blog.

1: Social Media & Tweet your link
2: Add link in your Email Signature
3: Share your article on social bookmarking sites
4: Utilize LinkedIn Groups
5: People engage more with images, infographics, videos and like.It's good way to connect reader.
WebDesignHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:48 AM   #8
sakilakhatun44

If you want to attract a strong readership for your blog, it’s obvious that you need to create great content. But that’s not sufficient: amazing content that doesn’t get read might as well not exist. To build a thriving blog, you also need to learn to drive traffic to it.

sakilakhatun44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:46 AM   #9
anishkasharma01

SMO is best way to increase traffic. Submit your blog link in social sites.
anishkasharma01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:11 PM   #10
dantefrizzoli

Real relationships with other established bloggers is critical as well. If you actually have stuff worth reading, you'll find that other people will be more than likely to want to link it on their own blogs and social media networks.

|
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:03 PM   #11
Togs

The best way is to write a blog people will want to read and share. Then everyone else will share it for you.

Togs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:53 PM   #12
khanzi

Traffic on site

To drive traffic for blog you need to get registered in various blogs you need to become a member in various blog. Promote you blog in social networking site that will help you more to drive traffic on your site.
khanzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 04:45 AM   #13
kevinkrieger

Submit your posts to social bookmarking sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit etc as it is a quick way to boost traffic to your blog.

|
|
|
|
|
kevinkrieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:48 AM   #14
shubhamgautam

Through good content and sharing on networking sites you can get traffic on your blog.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:47 AM   #15
param1000

Social media Sites Are best To Drive Traffic To Blog.

param1000 is offline   Reply With Quote