Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #1
longnhvietnam

Question What is the difference between dofollow backlink and nofollow backlink?

Actually, my professor said that when I build backlink, I must consider this backlink is dofollow or nofollow.
How can I differentiate dofollow and nofollow backlinks? is there any tool help me do this?
Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
longnhvietnam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2014, 05:21 AM   #2
FrankShephard

Search engine crawlers crawls the whole content of the web page at that time it finds a link,if the link is do follow link than crawler follow the links and links to another webpage. No follow links are ignored by the search engine crawlers.
FrankShephard is offline   Reply With Quote