Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-20-2015, 06:57 AM   #1
Michel001

High Uptime Offshore Servers?

Require Linux offshore server with fast processor.
I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about Pirateshosting.net? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?

Old 11-20-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
SanGoku

High uptime? How about perfect uptime? I recommend 4Goodhosting because they have 100% uptime based on my long experience. Their servers are very solid and stable as well. The support they provide is 24 hours active and responding in few minutes. Pricing is reasonable and the features are rich. I never had any regrets using them. Go ahead and try them today.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:25 AM   #3
mollywilson866

As per your requirement for linux servers , i would recommend go4hosting . Its team really support 24*7 and provide 99.95% uptime with stability and good speed and affordable price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:26 AM   #4
Celsius

Quality and stable offshore dedicated servers are available from superbithost.com, there is no downtime on them and prices are competitive.
They have an anonymous payment method Bitcoin.
Their support is skillful and fast.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:48 AM   #5
Gorrilas

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should go with Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:29 AM   #6
CPU

They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.

Pirateshosting.net is a good option to get offshore servers at nice rates.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 05:11 AM   #7
Infinite

I know Aspnix.com hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:14 AM   #8
clo@

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Pirateshosting.net is the best solution for offshore hosting any kind of web sites.
Over the years I have upgraded servers various times and booked additional machines from time to time. Setup was very quick and support helpful.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:45 AM   #9
farhandiesel

You must go through their reviews section their you will find good information about their services and support

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:36 AM   #10
Grignard

I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get dedicated server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:39 AM   #11
tommylii

Quality offshore dedicated servers are available from superbithost.com, they have provided servers with high uptime and network is fully-redundant.
Support is active for 24 hours and they fix issues in no time. Bitcoin is their anonymous payment method.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:55 PM   #12
maya1

Thanks for sharing information.

/

/

/

|

maya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:33 AM   #13
How?

I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that Pirateshosting.net is one of the best hosting companies in the business. This host was referred to me and the rest is history. I will remain with this offshore web host until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 01:32 AM   #14
Edmund

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is hosting022.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote