Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-02-2016, 06:24 AM   #1
pavandarsigunta

how to create sitemap.xml file for blogger

i want to know how to create sitemap.xml file, i recently add it to my blog, i have a doubt about it, please visit my site and tell me the sitemap is ok or not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pavandarsigunta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:50 AM   #2
Swatinigam

Enter your full URL and some optional parameters in the form below. Press generate site map and wait until the site is completely crawled you will be redirected to the generate sitemap details page broken links lists XML file content and link to a sitemap file.
Swatinigam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:25 AM   #3
Rajan007

For bloggers and wordpress they all come up with inbuilt plugins. if you want to create it in your own then use XML Sitemap Generator.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rajan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:50 AM   #4
dongtay1001

up cho thớt bay lên thật cao nè.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

dongtay1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:16 AM   #5
orientation

thanks for sharing information with us

|
|
|
orientation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:59 AM   #6
veraajverma

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavandarsigunta View Post
i want to know how to create sitemap.xml file, i recently add it to my blog, i have a doubt about it, please visit my site and tell me the sitemap is ok or not
Blogger & wordpress both have plugins to create sitemap or submit sitemap. If you want to create sitemap for your blog then you can use xmlsitemap generator tool.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
veraajverma is offline   Reply With Quote