Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
sajidkhan

Designing your Web Site

Let's face it. Building a web site that browses consistently on multiple platforms and multiple browsers is not always as easy as we would like.
sajidkhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
movielocker

Use web design software. There are many kind of web design software..But i recommend adobe dreamweaver.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #3
adambiggs

I agreed it is easy to use; drag and drop. You can consider mySQL and HTML too.

adambiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
john321

Website Design & Development HTML, CSS, DHTML, Javascript Graphics ... Own a website or blog, Want to promote it for free, Here is a place for users to post ...

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
brdpty

small business web design

designing your website is the most awesome way to customize,than to buy premium themes, you can do and add what you that to be more relevant to your keywords learn it how on small business web design.
brdpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:27 AM   #6
DanielMilstein

I am not good with designing, but I am great with marketing, however i always found hiring some as a tedious and very blind shot method. You might get lucky or you may end up losig few thousand bucks! But with the advent of CMS's even a non designer like me can create a website that would look appealing to the browsers and SE's
Old 01-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #7
abhyudaya

HTML, CSS, DHTML, Javascript Graphics ... Own a website or blog, Want to promote it, Here is a place for users to post ...
abhyudaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #8
aartikrypton

Hello...........

I think, with the help of html, css, DHTML and javascript graphics, we can create website.........

android games development
gps based android social apps development
offshore android development
aartikrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:53 AM   #9
bikeraat

web site is designed easily and it is difficult to make the comparable with others then we need expertise

|
bikeraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:36 AM   #10
ejcullen

Creating a site is the most important part in web development. There are many sources now a days to create a site mostly through languages and codes. If you know languages you can very well create a site. Else you can go to some other professional and get their aid to create a site. Or if you need to create a site with your own taste without knowing any languages or programs, templates will help you. When creating a site through templates you can create a site within a day or two so that you can save time. i got my site created using templates. i got the templates from XnYnZ.com
ejcullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:33 AM   #11
Allcityloan

For designed good site we must be perfect in lang like css,html,dhtml etc

|
|
Allcityloan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #12
obaid.ahmed

you should check some readymade templates at templaterange.com

|
|
obaid.ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #13
Assefseer

adob photo shop is best software to design a web site

|
Assefseer is offline   Reply With Quote