Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
akash001

Blog comments?

I am working on hair transplant site but i have difficulties to find the hair or health related blogs. So am using any blog for comments . Is their any benefit to do blog comments that is not related to our site?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

akash001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 12:43 AM   #2
patrick0001

All type of backlink will to improve search engine ranking. off course high PR site, relevant site and authority generate boot up SERP more effectively as compare to crab link.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:58 AM   #3
zamina

start your own blog and promote it.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:46 AM   #4
clo@

I would recommend paidforumposting.com Blog commenting service.
Their writers can dish out the comments your blog needs to get more traffic to your site quicker.
[2012] - using this code you will save 12% off the price.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:57 AM   #5
anuns

Hello
You can find hair related blog with keywords than blog comments is the must for build links and getting ranking and you build do follow links.

|
|
|
|

anuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:58 AM   #6
DanielMilstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash001 View Post
I am working on hair transplant site but i have difficulties to find the hair or health related blogs. So am using any blog for comments . Is their any benefit to do blog comments that is not related to our site?
The advantage is that you can get some good link juices flowing in. But as far traffic is concerned the better traffic you can only get if you post in your niche. It is being recommended by all the SE's and SEO guru's!
Old 01-17-2012, 05:05 AM   #7
jonhmark987

promote your own blog

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
C.Rebecca

Ahmm, not really...That wouldn’t trigger a click
For elementary research, you may use this:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=01...90:xjmxcyokkls

For finding highly trafficable , authority blogs, you may as well try Keyword Country. I have been using it with success...My silver bullet it is!
C.Rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #9
trtracy52

This is a fantastic post i have been read in recent days. All of the three tips are helpful. i do post regularly on my post, but i do not know whether the post will help solve some sort of daily problem. Thanks for sharing.

trtracy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #10
Webcs-Peter

Good info, thanks for sharing it with us.
Webcs-Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:28 AM   #11
serena85

The niche is not needed to be just as yours.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #12
BlazerD
Banned

I don't like blog commenting we work hard to comment on niche blog and they not approve much. It is waste of times.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #13
jeny

You can find the blogs related to your niche by using related words or keywords in your site.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #14
pentawebexperts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash001 View Post
Off course it will also help you not as much as commenting on related blogs but it will give you benefits.

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:40 AM   #15
seoinheritx

Blog Comments are really necessary for the good ranking in the google and getting the traffic at your website.
--------------

Hire iPhone Apps Developer | iPhone Apps Developer
seoinheritx is offline   Reply With Quote