Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 08-05-2016, 10:54 AM   #1
youssefrharrabi

Buy stocks internet real salary picture

buy stocks on internet New work $267.16 paid Sauraj no doubt pays, watch . I as true.

http://www.purchasesharesonline.com
youssefrharrabi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2016, 11:39 PM   #2
SurtiKart

thanks for the information

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SurtiKart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 09:50 AM   #3
simao

best way to invest its on forex market
www.copytrading.trade
simao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:06 PM   #4
nomi147

A vector image is drawn with mathematical expressions rather than pixels. As a result, you can scale a vector image as large as you wish without a loss in quality. Please note, Shutterstock vectors are formatted as .eps files and require a vector graphic editor to open.
What's a Vector?

nomi147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 10:56 PM   #5
seo147

The term “microstock” refers to the micropayments the sites charge customers for those images — payments passed on to the photographers who took them. Most sites start their image pricing at just a dollar for the smallest size, with costs increasing with image siz

/
/
/
seo147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:36 PM   #6
seo147

I think it is possible to make money selling stock but you have to be willing to submit lots and lots of images. You also have to find subject matter that people want/need. I know several people who make decent money selling stock, but they're pro photographers who use the client rejects from a photo shoot as stock.

Personally I sell a few images on iStock and to be quite honest it about pays for me to buy images that my clients need. So I guess really I'm not making money, its more of a trade system... but it serves the purpose I need.

I think the real key to making money with stock is the type of imagery you produce. For example iStock and similar sites are packed full of flowers and sunsets, but high concept imagery and things that are easy to incorporate into other projects are pretty scarce.

/
/
/
seo147 is offline   Reply With Quote