Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 AM   #1
torres84

You used a "Bad" Word in your post

When I try to make new post, the system always says “You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again.

What is the meaning of this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

torres84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
sergeyk

it might be a mistake of the system. try to log out and then after login to write it again or maybe you use the word that has different meanings and one of them is unpropriete and the system identified it as a bad word.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
michael clay

hi

thanks for your information to avoid bad words in my post
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #4
jamesconr

Hey i am facing same problem and tried logging out but still the problem remains the same. I am unable to figure out which word is considered "bad".

jamesconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
SOFHarvest

i have experience that already, it is just that you have to replace some words in your post, since the program that they use here is automatic, then it could not recognized that much if it is bad word or not. maybe just a little error.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:55 PM   #6
skwmk2012

Took me out happy to read this comment. This is really helpful and I think that you should keep on posting about this thanks Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

Used Restaurant Equipment l Restaurant Supplies
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
born_star16

It actually scans your comment for the predefined set of words. Sometimes it irritates by giving wrong error, but this is the system used in several forums/websites.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:44 PM   #8
elenacriss884

yes Toress I have faced This Problem I don't know why This message appears and I was wondering what the bad word was?

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:54 AM   #9
maria.cute

You actually misspell the word ... that would be a thing to focus while posting...

|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:07 AM   #10
davikerkrish

This forum filtering some words as Bad words. we can use those words it would say you are used bad words and try again.

|
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #11
hemnchy

Just today i have been registered in this forum and made a new thread with link. The system has been shown that “You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again.”
So, what may be the solution? Kindly help me too.
hemnchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
stonelee

i don't post link and try to logout and login again but still get this error :|

|
stonelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
terrijhon

Yes this problem was also occurring with me but when i restart my account it not come again.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #14
Bradshaw

It only does it with me when I use alt txt instead of my link ???

Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #15
kellwang

Some words can't be appear here.