Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 12-05-2019, 02:13 AM   #1
Sandeep Gupta

How do i create my first facebook campaign?

How do i create my first facebook campaign?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Sandeep Gupta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #2
AizaKhan

1: Select Your Campaign Objective.
2: Give Your Ad Campaign a Name.
3: Set Up the Audience Targeting.
4: Set Up Your Ad Placement.
5: Set Up Your Campaign Budget and Bidding.
6: Set Up Your Facebook Ads.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:11 PM   #3
Manishkumar12

Sharing a link : https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/f...d-ad-checklist

Hope it will help you to resolve your query.

Corporate Gifts | Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Delhi | Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Noida

Last edited by Manishkumar12; 12-11-2019 at 11:16 PM..
Manishkumar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:59 AM   #4
Mr.Yoso

First, set up your business profile with detailed information then try to reach fb pages that are related to your interest so that you can collaborate with the users and share your information.
Old 12-21-2019, 09:26 PM   #5
Chris_Tax

I am doing a Facebook campaign for my Income Tax business. My focus is relationships.
I have 600 local friends and I am hoping to get 5 per cent of them.

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:48 PM   #6
ecsoft

Increase traffic to my website from Facebook, Increase attendance at my event, Generate new leads, Increase the reach of our content on Facebook, Boost engagement for our Facebook Page.

|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by ecsoft; 12-27-2019 at 09:50 PM..
ecsoft is offline   Reply With Quote