Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-11-2014, 03:47 AM   #1
thanhluan117

please help me about cheap VPS

I want to run one software use 24/24 so , I need one cheap window vps.

Do you know where I can buy or do you have one want to share please tell me.
thanks !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
thanhluan117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2014, 01:25 AM   #2
Michel001

Think that you will not regret having looked at Hostingsource.com Windows VPS deals.

Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:29 AM   #3
Grignard

I know that Kvchosting.com is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:29 AM   #4
afrodita

I know QHoster.com provides quality Windows VPS deals on sweet terms.
Servers have no glitches and they offer over 90 payment methods, free DNS services, 6 Locations: UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and many others.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:34 AM   #5
CPU

Yes, I was impressed by QHoster.com windows vps deals.
The company seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
They are good, real good!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:27 AM   #6
anhthugs9

woa hay quá, hay quá, cảm ơn bạn

--------------------------------------------------

Một người bạn tốt cũng giống như một ngày nắng đẹp,có thể lan tỏa ánh sáng tới khắp mọi nơi.

Hãy nhớ rằng, tất cả chúng ta đều vấp ngã, tất cả, ai cũng thế. Đó là lý do sẽ yên tâm hơn nhiều khi nắm tay nau mà đi

anhthugs9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:05 AM   #7
afrodita

Check out VPS deals from a2hosting.com.
They are stable and have a 34% discount - SWIFT34.
Servers are well-balanced and their prices are modest.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:02 AM   #8
clo@

It seems to me that it will be much better to deal with windows specialized web host.
Aspnix.com will work fine for you, OP. Their vps hosting plans look great.
You'll receive Double RAM - The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:31 AM   #9
storminternet

Which location you prefer to host your windows vps ? I strongly recommend you to opt for cloud vps as you will have 100% uptime and scalability with the cloud vm.

Secondly customer service and support are the main things while you choose your host.
Check their customer reviews before you select anyone.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:56 AM   #10
GiGaPros

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
GiGaPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:51 AM   #11
Gorrilas

I totally support Kvchosting.com suggestion. They are offering quality services for low prices, you can use them without any hesitations.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:40 AM   #12
How?

I would recommend Qualityhostonline.com VPS to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting. The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:02 AM   #13
Andrewright

There are many top companies providing cheap web hosting if you want best company and save your time then we help you. Thanks
Andrewright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:03 AM   #14
peterfreddy

Hi. If you are in seek of cheap and reliable windows VPS plans, I will suggest you with TuckTail.Com This web host offers a wide range of low cost VPS plans with various configurations, suiting everyone's requirement and budget. You can choose an appropriate hosting plan which suits your needs. They provide 24/7 customer support too.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:47 AM   #15
Infinite

I can name Just199.com as the best host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote