Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-16-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
davikerkrish

Google translator affedts SEO?

Hi,

I am using Google translator for my website. which is affect my SEO ranking of my website?

Please suggest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2012, 11:41 PM   #2
clarie.texas

This is so confusing. How can a translating tool help you to get ranking in Google ? Can you explain it please. i just couldn't get you.

|
|
|
clarie.texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
quicklockworks

i dont see how google translate will affect your rankings but i dont recommend using it for your site, the grammar if often incorrect. you would be better off to hire a content writer

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
MrDougJay

I don't think so. I never heard about Google Translate to help in SEO.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
lylevasser12

Write a good headline which can easily understand about your content.
lylevasser12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:45 AM   #6
anshulniet

i have never used google translator in seo so i am confused about it.

-
-
anshulniet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:08 AM   #7
gaurav.solanki

I completely disagree with you my friend, this tool is nothing to do with rankings

|
|
|
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:47 AM   #8
rummy26

Quote:
Originally Posted by davikerkrish View Post
Hi,

I am using Google translator for my website. which is affect my SEO ranking of my website?

Please suggest.
I can't believe that Google Translator is helping you to get good Seo Rank.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #9
sinicline

I dont see how google translate will affect your rankings.

|
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote