Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-04-2016, 05:23 PM   #1
glyngreanwild

New analytics tool

Google Analytics 360 is currently made up of six different products that Premium clients can take advantage of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
glyngreanwild is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2016, 07:17 PM   #2
chinaairlines

New analytics tool:
1.Google Analytics
2.Google trends
chinaairlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #3
varkeysonia9

I have search today their is no new version of Google Analytic tool available on the internet. So please if you found any new version of Google Analytic available please give me a specific version name of Google analytic. I want to use for my business to check improvement .

|
|
varkeysonia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #4
johnjpete

The new suit has lot of functionality and they have updated the app for phone today too ... I use it along with Gostats on all of my sites you would too if you are a number cruncher like me.
johnjpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:04 PM   #5
allenkodi

Clicky,Mint,Church Analytics,KISSmetrics, Open Web Analytics,Clicktale, CrazyEgg,Piwik,CloudFlare.

These are the new web analytics tools. Each has it's own pros and cons. So do research prior to using any of them to find the best for your own purpose.

||
||
allenkodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 04:31 AM   #6
Sangeetakashyap

There is no new version of Google analytics since 2012. Google analytics 360 is an older version specially built for enterprise.

Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:30 AM   #7
Dipikasoni

Google analytics is build for checking the improvement of website.

Dipikasoni is offline   Reply With Quote