Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 08-26-2014, 04:22 AM   #1
snafaujdar

Best traffic in SEO with new technique ...?

Hello Friend,

Please tell me, How get to best traffic in SEO with new technique...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
snafaujdar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2014, 04:36 AM   #2
gurjitvmseol234

I am working from the last one year i am doing basically off page activities like Directory,Article, PR, Bookmarking, Blog Commenting,Blog Post,Business Listing, and other activities.

But now i feel that whatever i am doing i am not satisfy with that, i want to learn something new technique which help to improve the keyword position in Google very instantly.

gurjitvmseol234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:55 AM   #3
macwong

1. Join Twitter, start twitters and follow people with the relevant theme.
2. Join Google Plus: Join communities, Share updates with relevant communities and get huge number of traffic.
3. Join Facebook, Create Fan Page, Improve Likes and be updated there. Join Groups and also share relevant stuff there.
4. Linked: Join groups and start posting discussing their.

Try these steps and lets check your traffic ration with in 1 months.

|
macwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:00 AM   #4
fanifani727

Follow some rules, and I hope you will get good result after some time.
In off-page seo,
comment on dofollow blogs especially comment on commenting Luv enable blog on regular basis.
share your post to social bookmarking sites and participate their.
Join group in Facebook, Google plus etc. participate their. update your page on daily basis.
join forum, participate their and hope you will find good result.

|
|
fanifani727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:34 PM   #5
chinomoreno

There are no new techniques but in order to get traffic, then you must experiment and try different strategies. Learn to adapt to changes.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:25 AM   #6
CPU

Suppose that it will be reasonable to mention Paidforumposting.com team of writers here. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several services I have used before.

Coupon: hot10 - 10% Off (does not apply to moderation or recurring packages).
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:11 AM   #7
ayushsurana

to increase traffic do local page seo and social bookmarking.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:29 AM   #8
thirdeyework

in a off-page seo.........

Luxury Villas in Sarjapur Road

Sarjapur Road Villas

Row houses in Sarjapur

Last edited by thirdeyework; 08-27-2014 at 05:32 AM..
thirdeyework is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:33 AM   #9
Crystal21

The best way to make your website SEO friendly is to create a basic format for all of your pages and posts. When you get into the natural rhythm of writing titles in a certain format and incorporating certain information in the content of the post, SEO tasks will not be heavily time consuming they will become second nature. You can also get paid traffic from sites like SEOclerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:43 AM   #10
allcouponsbuzz

Guest Post and link exchange will be the powerful strategy but it will cost some

allcouponsbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote