Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-29-2018, 04:25 AM   #1
CPU

Want to get Wordpress web hosting packages

Requirements:
- 20 gbs of disk space
- 1 tb of bandwidth
- Linux
- 24/7 customer support
I am considering wpwebhost.com as a potential host to get Wordpress web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2018, 07:28 AM   #2
afrodita

Wordpress-friendly plans are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:31 AM   #3
clo@

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

As for wordpress specialized web hosting providers, try to look at:
- Dailyrazor.com
- Hostpapa.com
- Mechanicweb.com
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:27 AM   #4
phytoscience531

There are many types of cancer treatment. The types of treatment that you have will depend on the type of cancer you have and how advanced it is. Some people with cancer will have only one treatment. But most people have a combination of treatments, such as surgery with chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy. You may also have immunotherapy, targeted therapy, or hormone therapy.
For more visit……………………………………… ………………………………………… …………
https://youtu.be/odTi6LXA-GY] Cancer Treatment [/url]
phytoscience531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:36 AM   #5
grunn

HostingSource.com and QHoster.com provide Wordpress-friendly services which are resourceful and low cost.
Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:55 AM   #6
How?

Take a look at mechanicweb.com shared hosting plans - they are good for running wordpress blogs.

Great customer service so far. They called me immediately to verify my order, and when I had some basic unresolved problems, they investigated and got back to me in a few days. Uptime on the hosting has been flawless, as far as I know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 05:37 AM   #7
eappliances

Hey,

Here you can check this site - kvchosting.net.
Cheap, friendly and responsive.
There are a lot of hosting packages and websites available over the internet - free and paid. You just have to select a theme according to your website and there you go!

|
|
eappliances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:05 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Why not to give swisslayer.com swiss server hosting a try?

Highly recommend to all webmasters looking for Drupal, Wordpress, OS-commerce, Joomla hosting at good rates.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:07 AM   #9
Mortys

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.
Mortys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 12:39 PM   #10
ycv005

Siteground is the best in the term of the hosting.
ycv005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 01:54 AM   #11
Strw

I haven't used WPwebhost, but you may check out on Google for customer reviews. When it comes to websites which provide customer reviews, I trust mostly Hostadvice and Hostsearch. But, why don't you check out the services by BGOcloud.com ? I think they'll match your needs.
Strw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 06:11 AM   #12
swipka777

I can help you. I was using https://zomro.net/ to get good web hosting for a really good price. It's really important to find a nice source and then to move to the next work. Their speed is quite fast and can reach up to 100.
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #13
kronos77

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com have plans which are able to satisfy all your demands.
Their support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote