Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
James12smith

Google Places listing issue!!!

My client's website has been penalized - his homepage is no longer ranking anywhere.
Will his website penalty hurt his chances of ranking for his Google Maps local 7-pack ranking?

I concerned about this issue. Please help me someone..
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
ankidyne

there are no of issue last 1 month even i also hurt these kind of situation. google upgrade the dashboard worldwide so it takes to time rectify these kind of issue in the meanwhile you need to upgrade your old listing to new dashboard mode.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
ankidyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:32 AM   #3
tekblink

Quote:
Originally Posted by James12smith View Post
My client's website has been penalized - his homepage is no longer ranking anywhere.
Will his website penalty hurt his chances of ranking for his Google Maps local 7-pack ranking?

I concerned about this issue. Please help me someone..
Have you found out the results why your site was penalized? To solve the problem, you should know the problem.

tekblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:09 AM   #4
kunalsonitek

if you are seeming your clients website is penalized then you need to stop seo wok on it for minimum one month.
kunalsonitek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:55 AM   #5
yugant

Very knowable post thanks for sharing.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:15 AM   #6
rasheedahmed

Google places listing won't hurt if the website was penalized by Google, it will listing in the Google after site has been penalized. don't worry about the local listing and try to remove the old backlink of your client site.
rasheedahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:56 AM   #7
voxleaf

Yes Google listing the best way to resolve penalized ..........

voxleaf is offline   Reply With Quote