Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 10-30-2011, 03:09 AM   #1
alen12345

Question Web Site Traffic

How many Traffic you get on your Web Sites daily.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
ProClerk

I use this guy:matflawless: I will send you 10000 Unique Visitors (Mature Traffic) for $30 - SEOClerks. He drives high unique traffic on my site. Just try it once, you'll surely like the result

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Jerome15

i have 1.5k - 2k daily, it depends what niche are you into and how many contents do you have in your site.

l

l
Jerome15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
foxfifi

Bedankt voor het delen.

foxfifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:23 AM   #5
spinxwebdesign

It depends upon users' behaviour and your site popularity within the web. So we cannot say specific number of users per day for a site, we can say only average.

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-11-2012 at 12:16 AM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:13 AM   #6
shakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome15 View Post
i have 1.5k - 2k daily, it depends what niche are you into and how many contents do you have in your site.
Wow congrag...., how u achieved?.. share it with us.....

|
|
|
shakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by alen12345 View Post

Almost 1000 Traffic daily. Almost 60% from the search engines.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:26 AM   #8
zamina

i am getting 200 visitors daily with highly targeted keywords.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by alen12345 View Post
Almost 1000 visitors traffic. Most of the organic and social users.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:21 AM   #10
Venus Brown

I get 800-1000 visitors on an average But what matters most is the relevant traffic and the targeted customers.

|
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #11
Spoint_Vinil

daily less but will grow very soon

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:55 AM   #12
jonh.mathew

i get average 500 daily traffic

jonh.mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:40 AM   #13
hollown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus Brown View Post
I get 800-1000 visitors on an average But what matters most is the relevant traffic and the targeted customers.
I want to know that how you get lots of traffic?
Please share with us.

|
hollown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #14
Traffic247

1 get about 1000+ visitors per day.

Traffic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:53 AM   #15
yahamjourat

I get 700-900 visitors daily. I try to increase it, I am not willing to buy traffic at the moment, I work hard for my SEO and promoting. I also update my site as much as I can in order to keep visitors coming back and attract new.

|
|
|
yahamjourat is offline   Reply With Quote