Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 03-23-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
rajivkumar

Question I want bay some .net .com .org domains

Hi all

i am new to site owners forums and also to domain selling businesses, i am thinking of buying some .net .com .org domains.can someone guide me for these
rajivkumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2014, 11:43 AM   #2
azraf

Lots of websites available. e.g. godaddy, enom, hostgator, 1&1. Choose which match best fit.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Portfolio
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
article.
Join Business Learners Community.
For IT support:
| IT Blog
azraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:02 AM   #3
wowcab

if you promote your site in India so i like .in and .com domain is good for you

wowcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:50 AM   #4
areeshanoor2020

.com and .net is best for every one. I think every one can use these domains
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:12 AM   #5
wowcab

.com is the batter domain for any other

wowcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:39 PM   #6
adil1000

There are hundred of web hosting and domain company are exists in the internet world. In my point of view as far as i know you need to go for namecheap because it is best for me.
adil1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:09 PM   #7
DanielVettori

There is no question that .Com is the best that’s why I will suggest you one coupon code that will help you get .Com domains at the cheapest rates possible. It’s by using “99WORD” promo code that you will reduce the price to just 99 cents and take full benefit as you will hardly find any .Com domain at GoDaddy for such low price with other code.
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:18 PM   #8
skjaat

i think you godaddy because it give you domain name in cheap price so try it.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 10:50 PM   #9
project

TO Buy Domain I Will Recommend you site domainracer.com

ITS Very Easy to earn money online you need to just follow below link and get idea how to earn money online

__________________________________________________ ____
how to increase twitter followers | how to get followers on twitter fast | how to earn money online | seo classes los angeles | project | affordable web hosting plans | science fair projects
project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:35 PM   #10
DanielVettori

Quote:
Originally Posted by project View Post
TO Buy Domain I Will Recommend you site domainracer.com

ITS Very Easy to earn money online you need to just follow below link and get idea how to earn money online
It’s not really worth anything mate firstly it’s expensive and then we are not really able to trust this as it’s very new so I would recommend GoDaddy, as it’s old and established while at the same time we can get the lowest rates possible with .Com domain at $0.99 price by just adding “99Word” promo code at the purchase.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:14 PM   #11
mycall

GoDaddy's offer is for the first year only. Renewal will cost you full.

mycall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:57 AM   #12
DanielVettori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycall View Post
GoDaddy's offer is for the first year only. Renewal will cost you full.
Don’t mind dear but you will never find anything like that as all coupon codes are going to give you the stuff for one year only with discount but just in case you are so much looking for renew codes then here is one that surely will be very handy using at GoDaddy. It’s “30Word” promo code this will give you massive 30% off from the purchase so even if you are doing renewal you will not have to pay full cost.