Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-17-2015, 07:30 AM   #1
paulann

My Website

Took me 2 years of working online/offline odd money making methods and finally decided to put it into a website. Dont be too critical

http://www.coolworkideas.com
paulann is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2015, 05:28 PM   #2
amozi

Very nice, fast website loading time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

amozi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:49 AM   #3
bungabuket

Good site, i like your websites

|

bungabuket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:47 AM   #4
Web Choice UK

Clean professional website. Can include few images to make your page interesting.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:33 PM   #5
acadapter

Very simple and practical website!

neu laptop akku

acadapter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:19 PM   #6
homebuswebsites

looks great, very professional, fast load and response time, great work

We Make E-Commerce Accessible to Everyone!
homebuswebsites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:45 PM   #7
lindatrang

hmmm, i always like white background. Your web is quite simple but anw, i like it, easy to find things ppl need
Good job!
lindatrang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:17 PM   #8
skjaat

you make a nice website it's design are very nice so i think it's cool.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:01 AM   #9
twisty

I would love to review you website. it seems like a fab idea

twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:10 PM   #10
george.web13

Nice and proffesional!
But i think it would be more attractive, if you add some photos.
Just a little.

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:26 PM   #11
mdabidv

thats a nice site ..thanks for sharing

mdabidv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:48 AM   #12
res5ect

two years for this.... its cool
res5ect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:56 AM   #13
barefooted

very nice. I like simple websites. Like light colors and white background. Maybe you have to work on ads - they stand out from the rest. I think changing their blue textcolor with something like grey would be better.
barefooted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:30 PM   #14
IrekJanek

Nice clean looking.
And now comes the "but"
Favicon missing.
What are the search terms that you want to be found by? - Current keywords are: read, more, read more, more category, read more category.

IrekJanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:27 AM   #15
DanielleJasmin

Really very good work. try to add some more content on it..

DanielleJasmin is offline   Reply With Quote