Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
noahwilson

can i get dofollow backlinks from blog commenting?

Hello Guys,
I do lot of research to get dofollow backlinks from blog commenting, but i did not find any blog site like that. so please suggest me do follow commenting blog sites.
Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
myselfjoe

Blog commenting is the best way to get backlinks. You have to search related blogs and you can submit your comments there. But your comment must be natural and reasonable.

|
|
myselfjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:30 AM   #3
DouglasScott

Of course, Blog commenting is one of the best off-page SEO technique for increasing the Search Engine Rankings and getting quality with Niche Do-Follow and No-Follow backlinks.
DouglasScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #4
priyanka24

I dont thinks so that there are any such sites that allows do follow blog commenting. Most of the sites give no follow back link. Though blog commenting is a good seo techniques but it is a no follow link. If anyone knows some good do follow blog commenting sites than plz share.
priyanka24 is offline   Reply With Quote