Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-08-2015, 12:26 AM   #1
ipuipuweb

Talking review my website

please review my website ipuipuweb.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ipuipuweb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2015, 05:21 AM   #2
itouch resumes

Is this just for offshore or are you looking for English speaking too? If English, add a translate offering. Like the initial graphics. Problems with some of your pages not loading correctly. You may want to double check before you go fully live.
and
itouch resumes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:00 PM   #3
boxacmilan

Your website is very modern

là sản phẩm chất lượng tốt nhất của austrong
boxacmilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:17 PM   #4
ameliaevie

There are two languages showing in your site. One is English and the other one I don't know. It should not be so. If you want your site to be in a foreign language stick on with it. Don't mix English with foreign language.
ameliaevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 01:12 AM   #5
george.web13

Although i can not undestand nothing from your site, due to the lang, i like your design.
Nice cartoon like style!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:57 AM   #6
ron1

You have used too many colors in your website which does not look professional.you need to make it little simple.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 05:19 AM   #7
ahmedmagdy0

not bad

ahmedmagdy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 06:26 AM   #8
fahidhasan

Send a message via ICQ to fahidhasan Send a message via AIM to fahidhasan Send a message via Yahoo to fahidhasan
good jobs

nice.....
fahidhasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:42 AM   #9
Enamul Hoq

All is well.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:53 AM   #10
khanagadi

nice layout, easy navigation and user friendly, no doubt

overall great website..
food in trains

Last edited by khanagadi; 02-12-2016 at 05:01 AM..
khanagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:24 PM   #11
wiliam1995

It works so well I learned a lot of things

||
||

||
||
||
wiliam1995 is offline   Reply With Quote