Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-15-2014, 03:21 AM   #1
ankitasharma123

Difference between online and offline seo..?

Hello Everyone,

Please tell me, What is the difference between online and offline seo..?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
ankitasharma123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2014, 03:54 AM   #2
ledtubelight

On-line SEO: On-Page SEO are things that you can do ON a HTML page to tell Google and other search engines about your page. So for example, selecting the right keywords that are relevant to the page's content and using them in the title, optimizing your header tags (h1/h2), the alt-text in images and the meta title and description etc,. are some On-Page SEO techniques.

Off-line SEO: Off-Page SEO involves things that you do OUTSIDE your page and get more inbound links to your page from other reputable websites. After creating great content in your page, you can submit your site to Directories, start a conversation with sites linking to your competitors and get them to link to you etc,. These are some Off-Page SEO tactics.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:54 AM   #3
singhabhishek25

I do not know how people are able to ask such a stupid question.

I think you are asking about onsite and offsite, if yes then you can find the answer above else I do not understand what you are really trying to ask.

| |
|
---best urologist Hyderabad, Website design Hyderabad, urologist, best, website company
singhabhishek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:26 AM   #4
mindstreak

I think you have confused it with on page seo and off page seo.

mindstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 11:34 PM   #5
pattersonsteve3

I think you are intended to ask on page seo and off page seo if i am right then on page seo is you when you do your on page your website to correct HTML coding and follow Google and webmaster guidelines for better user experience the major one include your page load time ,page content,keyword density and meta tag and better site navigation and off page include when you create inbound links to your site to improve page rank as well as targeted keywords ranking following Google algorithms.

pattersonsteve3 is offline   Reply With Quote