Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 02-25-2016, 04:34 PM   #1
lvlr007

Arrow How increase Traffic on blog

Hi i just creat a blog about bitcoin earning,
i want increase traffic on my blog , i am new in blogging please suggest , support me what i do , how to get fast traffic on my blog,
Also review my blog --> bit.do/biitcoin

sorry for my bad english
Thanks i am New here

Last edited by lvlr007; 03-17-2016 at 01:27 AM..
lvlr007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2016, 05:24 PM   #2
ikraam

you can increase traffic by using SEO techniques, try to search online courses or youtube vedeos or articles about this
also dont forget to use social networks
good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ikraam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:08 AM   #3
rockthedesign

without seo you can't increase traffic
rockthedesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:16 AM   #4
Kranjit

White hat seo can help you increase your blog traffic. Also side by side do social media marketing as well.
Kranjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:47 AM   #5
Danbou

You sholud build more backlinks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Taste Of The Wild Dog

– WORK VIA THE INTERNET WITH

|

-
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 01:47 AM   #6
anmolsingh

Do some SEO like

1.Backlinks,
2.Update website daily
3.Write quality and unique articeles

anmolsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 08:13 PM   #7
jgaldnik

Nice post, thanks for the insight!
jgaldnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:28 AM   #8
lvlr007

Arrow

Thanks to all friends
lvlr007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:18 PM   #9
vantungvtt

Send a message via Yahoo to vantungvtt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikraam View Post
you can increase traffic by using SEO techniques, try to search online courses or youtube vedeos or articles about this
also dont forget to use social networks
good luck
Nice suggestion! Thank you

vantungvtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:30 PM   #10
aajokhio

Smile Quality traffic

Hello, I recommended make quality backlinks after that's you get more traffic with help of search engines, I have tried it and I get more traffic.
aajokhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:38 PM   #11
domination07

Just visited your blog and left a comment, noticed that you have no "Google adsense" on your site maybe look into it also most high traffic blogs have consistent content on it, you have a section on gas prices and money making, try to keep your blog content consistent, be a master of one- not a jack of all trades when it come to blogging. to help bring traffic to your site, (1)visit other blogs and either ask them to link to yours or leave a comment with your blog url on it (2) because you posted your blog link in your question and Yahoo answers is visted regularly by search engines because of Answers regular updated content, your blog will get indexed which will help you with search engine traffic (3) also have "keywords" in your blog to help search engines index your site properly.

make money online

Last edited by domination07; 03-17-2016 at 11:42 PM..
domination07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 03:49 AM   #12
Sangeetakashyap

If you want to get instant traffic on your website you must do social media marketing for it. On the other hand start doing SEO for it as well. It will spread the awareness of your website worldwide and social media will assist to generate traffic for it. It's a nice strategy and would upsurge your blog ranking as well.

Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:43 PM   #13
wiliam1995

You can use Google Adword/Facabook Ads/SEO On-Offpage/Bing Ads...

||
||

||
||
||
wiliam1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:41 AM   #14
webdeveloper223

If you want to increase the traffic on your blog then SEO is effective techniques to increase traffic..

webdeveloper223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:46 AM   #15
jack london

Best way is to SEO it on google top
or you can use google ads, facebook ads to drive traffic to your site

jack london is offline   Reply With Quote