Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-22-2016, 03:34 AM   #1
marijuanastrain

How do you smoke weed?

So me and my friend (my friend has smoked for a while now) are going to go smoke some weed this weekend. I want to try it because it's just one of those things I really want to try. Now my question is HOW DO YOU DO IT??? Do you inhale all the smoke or just blow it all out? What do you do??

Blue Dream Marijuana Strain Review
marijuanastrain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2019, 12:26 PM   #2
Supooff

I don't smoke..Guys, I have an arthrosis and only CBD helps. I only have one brand associated with CBD. Look through hempworx reviews. I always take their drops with cinnamon or coffee creamers. It really helps and I feel reborn.
Supooff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:24 AM   #3
PeterGenesis

it was awesome information here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
PeterGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:29 AM   #4
AmandaCherry

it was awesome information here

|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 09:47 AM   #5
sudeepkhana

some hotel is allow to smoking
best tour packages |over all world tour packages

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote