Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-26-2014, 04:12 AM   #1
clo@

Any hosts with 24/7 Support Online Guarantee?

Greetings to webmasters here,
The 1st thing I wanna know your views on Bytebull.com web hosting deals and features.
What are ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTAGES of using its hosting services?
They offer offer 24/7 customer support?

The 2nd thing is where I can read customer hosting reviews about web hosts. Any inputs?

And the 3rd one is what reliable hosts you can recommend me. I'm waiting for your comments.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #2
peterfreddy

I have never heard about or couldn't find any useful reviews online about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable web host, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com . This web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Hosting plans start from just $2.79/mo from here. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:10 AM   #3
Gorrilas

As an alternative option I have noticed thcservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #4
SanGoku

I am 100% sure that 4goodhosting will suit all your needs. They are reliable web host along with stable and powerful servers. Based on my long time experience, they have 24/7 super fast customer service. When you send them request, they will respond immediately. These guys are very friendly and professional. The price is competitive. And everything works good! Highly recommended for everyone!
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:17 AM   #5
How?

I've found Bytebull.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Quote:
50% discount coupon code for all shared hosting. it will work on annual billing only: 0PWBI0R7L9
valid: 12/11/2014-13/12/2014

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:15 AM   #6
Infinite

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can name ViUX.com services. They are offering trustworthy solutions, high uptime and skilled support team.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:16 AM   #7
Grignard

Seems you will need more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from Aspnix.com which solutions are reliable and time-tested. You will get high uptime, skilled support and reasonable deals.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:23 AM   #8
Michel001

For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Bytebull.com is cheap host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
Old 12-15-2014, 04:21 AM   #9
Edmund

As I know thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:45 AM   #10
mastersite

I think that you need to chsck such web hosts which do provide that, not only guarantee.
In this case I would recommend you to check http://www.warez-host.com/.
They are good provider and they do provide quality services not only guarantee.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:49 AM   #11
King-Servers

You should check out review sites like serchen for genuine feedbacks from the users.
King-Servers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:39 PM   #12
SandraFFrank

Many host are there who are providing 24/7 online support or guarantee, you just choose the host according to your need. You just try out the poweruphosting.com, which is reliable and powerful website and it also provide the 24/7 online support.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 03:39 AM   #13
om2580

you can search their reviews on google engine you will get better idea about their service and support

om2580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:02 AM   #14
mollywilson866

go4vps is one which provides one of the best hosting solutions with 24*7 customer support, security, reliability, stable , affordable in price.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote