Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-07-2020, 05:02 AM   #1
How?

Powerful dedicaated servers in Thailand?

Requirements:
- 3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .asia domains, Thailand hosting
I am considering Thaihosting.asia hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2020, 10:29 AM   #2
kronos77

I'd recommend you to use servers from reliable hosts like HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:06 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

The price for thaihosting.asia dedicated servers is nice - features and tools are great.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 09:03 AM   #4
tommylii

KVChosting.net and hostforweb.com servers are reliable enough to sign up with.
Uptime and speed is great, SSL is awesome, and the price is on point with everything else out there. Unsurpassed in service; which for most of us is really what matters.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #5
afrodita

Use accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
Received an exemplary service from their technical support spe******t, he worked out a solution within a few moments and helped to keep our website running perfect. Never usually have to contact them for anything, they just keep everything running smooth.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 12:37 AM   #6
Infinite

thaihosting.asia seems to be good option and they are way cheaper then other companies in Asia. But I would recommend you get in touch with them and have a kind of pre sales conversation and ask them about language of the support and opportunity to pay in USD.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:35 AM   #7
Michel001

I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about thaihosting.asia servers, network. However, I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:55 AM   #8
CPU

You can trust Thaihosting.asia hosting provider. They have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote