Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #61
gavinmax89

I have to say that despite of the extensive use of the Mozilla, I always favour Google Chrome. It is the best. It is fast and very reliable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gavinmax89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #62
onlycube01

mozila fire fox 11.0 is best but it also depends on your pc and internet speed

onlycube01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #63
archieluca

There are many browsers like a google chrome, safari, opera, internet explorer and many more. But Mozilla is the best and also a faster browser for SEO.

archieluca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #64
jamesbond123

Chrome is best browser.

|
jamesbond123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:24 AM   #65
glacey

I have firefox and Chrome installed because I still think each one is better for some tasks compared to the other. I can see a time though when chrome will eventually be the only browser you will need as it does seem to be improving all the time.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:45 AM   #66
loenmilton

Hello friend's

i think google chrome is fastest and browser .............
i like it.............
loenmilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:29 AM   #67
rushpcb

Chrome is now became more popular then firefox...

|
rushpcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #68
bozzauto

i like Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #69
reynaldocorey

The faster and best browser is Mozilla Firefox.

reynaldocorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #70
jimihendrix939

It is rather one of those things that if in place you will find that you are able to cope with all the health situations that you face. They are really very helpful for ones cause.

|
|
jimihendrix939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #71
josefaryan

google chrome is the fastest web browser now a days. And firefox is the best one in add-on's point of view. However, both firefox and chrome are the best browsers which are doing better than any other browsers.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #72
Ryan Willson

I think fast and best browser is Mozilla Firefox.

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #73
jerry39

i think chrome is best because it is fast and it looks fresh.......and also it have plugins for your seo work.....

jerry39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #74
Dpena

Chrome for personal (I think its faster)

Mozilla for lightweight browsing
Dpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #75
anyminutenow

Generally I use Firefox but have been trying out Chrome recently too for some slower sites.

|
|
|
|
|
anyminutenow is offline   Reply With Quote