Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
interserverML

Question How do you handle emotional Stress?

How do you handle emotional stress guys? Me? I do jog, travel , be with friends , and play sports.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
Contact us at
for more details
interserverML is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
Techy303

Here's a good one. Drink a glass of lemon water. The lemon actually helps break down all those toxins in your body and relieve stress.
Techy303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #3
kemcar

I try not to think about the problem which lead to the emotional stress. This gives me a relief from the bad feeling, and helps me relax my mind. Meanwhile I watch TV, or listen to music or talk to people to divert my mind.

kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
rummy26

As i am very talkative i share with my friend and get some relief and sometimes listening music can help .

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
Kunalmathur

I just listen my favorite music.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:06 AM   #6
Wisestep

Talk and enjoy with your girl friends or talk to your most liking person or else listen to the music !!

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:17 AM   #7
CarenJacob

If you are feeling stress too much please don't worry. Go a holiday trip with your family, Switch off you Cell Phone atleast for 2 days. I guarantee U will feel better.
CarenJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #8
devendar

I am some listen the music.
devendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
jasonS

when i talk to my lover i forget all my worries and stress
jasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #10
altcom

outdoor exercise e.g. basketball, football.

- Malaysia Fair

- Rekasetia

- Alt

- Seo

- Talented
altcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:03 AM   #11
sam davis

Be part of a community, being a part of a group can help you overcome any kind of stress, its really a great support system and most of all seek spiritual help too from various sectors in your community.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #12
rummy26

Emotional stress is very very difficult to handle.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #13
sheeba

A little of this stress can help keep you on your toes, ready to rise to a challenge. And the nervous system quickly returns to its normal state, standing by to respond again when needed.
sheeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
terrijhon

Well guys every one has there own style to reduce his stress but when ever i become stressed i hug to my Mother and believe guys i get rid off stress and this is the best way i ever found to reduce my stress..

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:58 AM   #15
Neeraj123

Whenver I feel stress I want to share my problem with my best friend.

Neeraj123 is offline   Reply With Quote