Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-25-2014, 02:46 AM   #1
Syed

Top Keyword Research Tools Ever !

• Google AdWords Keyword Planner
  • Bing Keyword Research
  • SEO Book Keyword Tool
  • Keyword Discovery
  • Ubersuggest
  • Wordtracker
  • WordStream
  • Wordpot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Will Show You How I Daily Make Money With Some Simple Steps !
Syed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2014, 05:05 AM   #2
wrightandru

Yes, but you missed another best tools called "google insight".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
wrightandru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:37 AM   #3
superjohn5566

In my point of view google keyword planner is best

|
|
|
|
|
|
superjohn5566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:51 PM   #4
seo_butterflyth

As per my opinion, Google Keyword Planeer is the best tool which i had ever used.

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:30 AM   #5
ChristinaCa

-FreshKey
-Soovle
-Ubbersuggest
-Google keyword planner
-WordStream's keyword tool
ChristinaCa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:10 AM   #6
Vectorinspector

I hate to swing the other direction, but I think keyword research is good only one time in SEO work. And that is when you have a new client or new website and you want to see what people type to find those sites. This lets you know what keywords you are going to implement. After that, I think keywords is a waste of time. I have made test pages on websites with only the keywords and the Meta tag, and ones with no keywords in the metatag or the page. And through Good backlinks and good page construction I have never failed to push them forward in SERPS. I trust what Google says about how google works very little. I think sometimes they lie to throw us off how the engine works. But I do trust when they say having a keyword or two on a page is more than enough as long as it bears Relevance to the subject. I don't spend lots of hours tweaking my keywords. I spend lots of hours building strong backlinks with lots of link juice!

Example: If I have a website on flowers and flower pots, and I have a page ion that site that is just flower pots and all kinds of flower pots, yet never has the word "flower" on the page. I can create backlinks to that page that never mentions a flower That says "Click here to learn all about Flower Pots." With enough of those backlinks with the correct anchor text, I can convince google that it should rank that page with the keyword flower as well as flower pots. Now if i say "click here for Fried Chicken" and it takes Google to a Flower pot page, Google will know that you are trying to trick it. So make sure you have relevance and make sure yuou have the keyword in the Meta and in the page. But don't spend hours researching your keyword percentages. Spend it doing your work off page. that's my opinion. Good Luck
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:02 AM   #7
jobtardis92

Google ad words tool is the best keyword research tool.

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:14 AM   #8
Joelharrisonau

Really, Good tools.
All are effective to find the valuable keywords for website service.

thanks

and
|
|
Joelharrisonau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:58 PM   #9
Honey497

Google keyword Planner is the best tool for keywords analysis.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:03 PM   #10
web3.0company

Keyword Planner , Wordtracker.... etc are the best tool for Keyword Research...
web3.0company is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 01:28 AM   #11
Dhruvhat

hey

Well, I also like Keyword planner as it is best and easy to use.. With the help of keyword planner i made this
Airtel Free internet Tricks

Last edited by Dhruvhat; 01-13-2016 at 01:29 AM.. Reason: fun
Dhruvhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:55 PM   #12
awan biru

I have no comment. I'm reading all your opinion guys. Hope I can learn from all of your different point of view.

|
|
awan biru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 03:56 AM   #13
siriinnovations

Google keyword planner is the best tool for the best keywords search to the websites for SEO.
siriinnovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 05:56 AM   #14
Nexevo Technolo

Good information am using only google keywords planner and LSI

|
|
|
|
Nexevo Technolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 12:59 AM   #15
austin11

Keyword selction is the most imprtant things before running a campaign in PPC and SEO. An these tools are very helpful to find which keyword will be good for your business that will increase your business leads..

|
|
austin11 is offline   Reply With Quote