Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 02:00 AM   #1
abbeeg

Effective ways to generate quality backlinks for your site for SEO

Hi..!!!
This is an important point to notice that in today's high competition seo practices, generating high number of backlinks is not countable,but effective quality backlinks are serving the purpose more..
So, I want to get effective ways for quality link building.
Have you any?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
abbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #2
rajnish240

Yes After the Google Penguin update Google focus on link Building technique.Now Only those websites are survive in Google search results which are using relevancy and quality in their SEO work.Article submission,blog commenting and forum posting are the best technique to generate the back links.
Do lot nam goi cam Ao lot nam sieu mong Ta so sinh Chup anh ky niem lop Do lot nam dep Ao so mi cong so gia re Ao so mi cong so gia re

is trusted for LED video displays and showroom info directors. Its scrolling LED signs are highly durable, eco friendly and power saving.To know more visit here

Last edited by rajnish240; 06-08-2013 at 12:11 PM..
rajnish240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
Smohil

Quality is win over Quality in terms of SEO .A few of Quality work is good to make a website ranking healthier in SERP's .Quality work means to work with relevancy following all web spam rules.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
wyanesmith1987

Thanks for this answer, I'm wondering for it.
Nice to hear that. I will focus on this updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajnish240 View Post
Yes After the Google Penguin update Google focus on link Building technique.Now Only those websites are survive in Google search results which are using relevancy and quality in their SEO work.Article submission,blog commenting and forum posting are the best technique to generate the back links.

wyanesmith1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:39 AM   #5
pentawebexperts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajnish240 View Post
Thanks for sharing your knowledge but i want to ask one more thing that you have written in the above post that google likes the relevancy but as far as i have read that your have signatures that are entirely different from the seo forum. Please i want some more information if my signatures are about IPhone and i am participating in seo forum then would it be good for my keywords or not?

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #6
rajivwebads

After the Google Penguin update,I only does Article submission,Blog Commenting and Forum Posting because in my view these are the best techniques for generating the back links for own website.

rajivwebads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:00 AM   #7
shane212

yes, Google give more importance quality of backlinks not quantity. After Google penguin update this information always remember to get good ranking in search engine.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
shane212 is offline   Reply With Quote