Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
tomjik

How to get organic traffic?

Hello guys!
I'm completely newbie into the SEO world, I was wondering, what should I do to optimize my site?
I mean do I have to submit it somewhere or to build back links(and actually I have no idea how to do that)

Can someone help me, by providing me with some tips or links?

Any replay is highly appreciated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tomjik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
eurozulu

Youtube is good start do video and post it look for do follow channels see here : http://www.technshare.com/get-high-p...utube-channel/ i followed this and work good.

. |
.|
eurozulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
SeoMonster

Website Traffic

Getting website traffic is kind of a hard task, for me anyways. I own a website and I provide backlink services, so I have to always find customers.
To get traffic try to write some articles and post them around the web, but don't spam them. If you add your website link in the article as a source or something, people will be inclined to click on it, and you'll get traffic. Also, you need to submit your site to search engines, and it's not to hard. Search Google for "search engine submission" and you'll be able to submit your site. You will need backlinks, and they can take a while to build. You can purchase them, and if you do make sure they are from a reliable source and not a cheap, scary website. If you want, I can help you at http://cloudplusseo.co.cc

Sweet Backlink Building Service!
SeoMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
qdshipfender

In the onpage SEO we links our site in the coding of a website, And we concentrate on meta keyword,meta tag, robots follow and content.
In Offpage SEO we work separately from the web site.
There are basic concept which are used in offpage are as follows:
1.Directory Submission
2.Blog Submission
3.Article Submission
4.Forum Posting
5.Press Relies
6.social bookmarking etc.

qdshipfender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #5
jennifer1234

Nice Information, This is very effective.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
jennifer1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
fan-suppliers

What is your favorite link building strategy for SEO?I think Link Exchange and Forum Posting are the very good tactics for building link...

|
|
|
|
fan-suppliers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #7
aegisisc

SEO is the best option for getting the organic result. Make activity like forum posting, article submission, directory submission. These are helpful to create quality backlinks.
aegisisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:58 AM   #8
amitmax

Optimize your website for targeted keywords,post quality and unique content on your website,then use quality link building techniques to get rank higher and build quality and relevant backlinks only.
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #9
chriswilson

Post some valuable links of your website upon social networking website like twitter, facebook, tumbler, friendfeed, myspace etc so that maximum volume of traffic can be generate.

chriswilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:51 AM   #10
raj05

I think Link building is good technique to drive organic traffic for your site. For link building we can use more different methods like...article posting, directory posting, blog commenting....etc.
raj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:37 AM   #11
sslrenewals

To get organic traffic, you should build high quality and relevant backlinks for your website.
sslrenewals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #12
francoslicer

Generating organic traffic is completely depending on how you effectively promote your site using with different search engine optimization techniques and tools. Update your site with unique content and to avoid duplicate content. This can provide a great chance to show up your site at the top of the search results in different search engines. And then now start building links using with the traditional link building methods like forums posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, social networking, directory submission etc..

|
francoslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #13
SEOGlen

Don't worry about backlinks first because you have to first understand the kind of website you have. Use website analysis tools in order for you to understand what you have for a site and how to perfectly make a good strategy that makes a difference.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #14
gaurav.solanki

In order to get the Organic traffic you need to focus on organic activities for your site.

|
|
|
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:40 AM   #15
ryangetty

There are many techniques for the organic traffic like:-
1.Forums
2.Social bookmarking
3.Blog posting and commenting
4.Article submission

ryangetty is offline   Reply With Quote