Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
epoolonline

Can you please give a feedback for my site

Hey guys , i am new to web design and seo and i am curently working on this site epoolonline.com (sorry for the lack of hyperlink,click on signature) . I worked for it in my way and i did allmost everything i intended to.If you would enter to an website like this would you stick and play some of the games(assuming you searched google for pool games)?
What do you think about the general look from a 1 to 10 scale?And if you have any other suggestion please let me know . I look forward for critics about the site . Thank you !
epoolonline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
deccanbazaar

Send a message via MSN to deccanbazaar Send a message via Yahoo to deccanbazaar
Ad placement is too good and no doubt your site is simple and easy to browse around. Now all what you need on the website is traffic. Traffic= clicks = money
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
deccanbazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
dawidtailor

I give you 4 scale nice site but not to much attractive.Its very simple many other site available for good games.If you want to do a best than first you have change its designing its not proper way to design your site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
epoolonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawidtailor View Post
I give you 4 scale nice site but not to much attractive.Its very simple many other site available for good games.If you want to do a best than first you have change its designing its not proper way to design your site.
Can you please elaborate your opinion? Why do you think it's not"proper way" to desing my site? It's simple because it has to be , i will add a fue pool online games in the near future but it will still be simple because it's just a subniche.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #5
epoolonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by deccanbazaar View Post
Ad placement is too good and no doubt your site is simple and easy to browse around. Now all what you need on the website is traffic. Traffic= clicks = money
Thanks for your opinion . I also think that add placement it's pretty good.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #6
warren12

I have four good size for the site, but many attractive.Its first of these changes to the design of your site in a way that is not appropriate for the design of a well games.If the best thing you want is very simple and offers multiple sites.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
epoolonline

What

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren12 View Post
I have four good size for the site, but many attractive.Its first of these changes to the design of your site in a way that is not appropriate for the design of a well games.If the best thing you want is very simple and offers multiple sites.
I don;t understand a word of what you just said.WHAT?
Old 06-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoolonline View Post
Can you please elaborate your opinion? Why do you think it's not"proper way" to desing my site? It's simple because it has to be , i will add a fue pool online games in the near future but it will still be simple because it's just a subniche.
I just want to say that you can make some more changes in your site to be it attractive. Change your background color and put some good images in it which attract the people for visiting more and more time.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #9
irfansweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoolonline View Post
Hey guys , i am new to web design and seo and i am curently working on this site epoolonline.com (sorry for the lack of hyperlink,click on signature) . I worked for it in my way and i did allmost everything i intended to.If you would enter to an website like this would you stick and play some of the games(assuming you searched google for pool games)?
What do you think about the general look from a 1 to 10 scale?And if you have any other suggestion please let me know . I look forward for critics about the site . Thank you !
Yes that type of websites i always like because they are easily they do not have crappy ads and user can easily get benefit from website content.
irfansweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:28 AM   #10
Edward69

I am frankly speaking, you have done good effort but site header is not seems like professional. you should work on this.

|
Edward69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:31 PM   #11
EusebioPetric

If you would enter to an website like this would you stick and play some

EusebioPetric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #12
epoolonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfansweb View Post
Yes that type of websites i always like because they are easily they do not have crappy ads and user can easily get benefit from website content.
It has a few adds but definitely not crappy ) I try to keep it as cleen as i can , cause that matters for the first impression.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
epoolonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward69 View Post
I am frankly speaking, you have done good effort but site header is not seems like professional. you should work on this.
In the header it shows the website's title and i left it that way cause i thought it's specific . I tried with a banner and other stuff like that and it's way batter with a simple text than some fancy pictures. Any idea for this header anyway?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #14
chrisjones30

Your idea is good..add more games and content to your website.
chrisjones30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:57 PM   #15
Die_heart

Its interesting site.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote