Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
nathan.joshua

review my website

Hi everyone!

I just completed this website and I need some feedback

Here is the link: Sealy Posturepedic Reviews

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #2
ledadoggslife

WOW!!! What a Site is this!!!

It's really very cool & informative...
ledadoggslife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
warek44

It depends on the peoples of your niche that which social media platform they are using to connect with each other. By the way most of the peoples are using twitter to connect with their friends, relatives and coworkers etc. Beside this facebook, Google+, myspace, Pinterest are other social media platforms to promote an online business
warek44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
Raman11

Its nice one.. But the color combination is just little a bit bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Raman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:25 AM   #5
jguythompson

Review

Hi Don't know a lot about the subject matter but looks pretty good to me
jguythompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 AM   #6
ryangetty

wow very nice site.

ryangetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:05 AM   #7
TerriCespedeso

I want a mid range motherboard and would like to know some good sites which can recommend/review some of my options.

TerriCespedeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:23 AM   #8
jiyaalbert

Its really very nice site and nice design.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #9
epoolonline

It looks ok generally. on your"about us" page i think you used too much the word "review". And btw , when you first enter the website it takes a while untill you realise what is all about.
epoolonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #10
warren12

That connect to each other than are used for social media platforms around the world depends on niche, but most people on Facebook the other hand, your friends, family, colleagues, etc., to connect via Twitter and Google + My Space, Pinterest to promote a business online is a platform of different social media.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:43 PM   #11
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote